måndag 15 november 2010

never give up, it's such a wonderful life

Ett underbart fint album, speciellt denna låt. weheartit.com


Innocent, they swim. I tell them 'no'. They just dive right in. But do they know? It's a long way down. When you're alone. And there's no air or sound. Down below the surface.There's something in the water.I do not feel safe.It always feels like torture to be this close. I wish that I was stronger. I'd separate the waves. Not just let the water. Take me away. There was a time I'd dip my feet. And it would roll off my skin. Now every time I get close to the edge. I'm scared of falling in. Cause I don't want to be stranded again. On my own. When the tide comes in. And pulls me below the surface. There's something in the water. I do not feel safe. It always feels like torture. To be this close. I wish that I was stronger. I'd separate the waves.
Not just let the water take me away.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar